Posted by Christina on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 7:31pm.
explain the beliefs of Hinduism and its evolution from the aryans to the Guptas.
WHO ARE THE ARYANS AND THE GUPTAS?
please help :(
- World History - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 7:36pm
Have you Googled Aryans?
Have you Googled Guptas?
What did you find?
- World History - Christina, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 7:57pm
aryans is an old english language??
and guptas was an ancient Indian empire
- World History - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:04pm
Aryans is not an old English language.
Apparently you haven't read enough. Please try again.
- World History - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 8:07pm
Ye gads! I see where you got the "old English language" answer. You stopped after the first few words and didn't even read the rest of this sentence from Wikipedia.
"Aryan /ˈɛərjən/ is an English language loanword derived from Sanskrit Arya ('Noble') and denoting variously
In scholarly usage, . . ."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP World History - 3.Explain the major tenets of Hinduism and its evolution from...
- SS - What changes did the Aryan migration bring to India? (1 point) The Aryans ...
- World History - How did Aryans influence Hinduism?
- World History - I need definitions for all of these words...THANKS! Deccan ...
- world history - What important contributions did the Aryans make to ancient ...
- World History - how were the ancient aryans a civilization even though they did ...
- religion - What is the significance of the Aryan invasion of the Indus River ...
- social studies - After conquering lands, the aryans would introduce new ideas, ...
- World History - Which statement BEST explains why Hunduism is one of the world's...
- world history - Explain the origins of Hinduism and Buddhism and compare their ...