Posted by Boby on Monday, September 27, 2010 at 1:53am.
Describe Purity Balls and explain their function within their own religious community. Also, discuss how this ritual fulfills the four functions of ritual (Four functions of ritual are: Orients participants to space & time; Connects participants to divine; Connects participants to larger community; Includes the body as an instrument for religion
- religious studies - SraJMcGin, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 2:19am
Begin with some of the following links:
- religious studies - Anonymous, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 9:05am
and how is this help?
- religious studies - Writeacher, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 9:21am
If all a student does is post the entire assignment, not much will happen since no one here will do students' assignments for them. The most such students will get are some links to steer them in some direction or other.
But if the student is specific about what s/he doesn't understand about the assignment or exactly what help is needed, someone might be able to assist.
Take another look at the title of this website -- HOMEWORK HELP. It doesn't say, "We do your homework for you."
- religious studies - Boby, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 12:29pm
stop giving half-a** answer; I can google stuff to.
If you to lazy or don't know the answer, just say so
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- religion studies - 1.Think of a marriage ceremony you have attended or know ...
- sociology perspective - A person is hiking in the Canyonlands of Utah, and she ...
- AP GLOBAL - Explain the basic features of Dravidian and Aryan religious ...
- Algebra - Graph and label the following two functions: f(x)=(x^2+7x+12)/(x+4) g(...
- algebra2 - Use the four functions below for this question: f(x) g(x) h(x) j(x) ...
- art survey - information ritual dance
- reading - what are some examples of everyday kid ritual?
- business - 2. Individual Assignment: Functions of Management Paper • Prepare a ...
- my next paragraph revision - The celebration of Holi only takes place for a week...
- math - Your friend runs up to you, scared that he is not ready for the upcoming...