November 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, September 26, 2010
three circles are externally tangent to each other. The radius of each circle is 6 inches. Find the following:
a)the length of the shortest wire athat goes around them.
b) the shaded area (space between them when stacked one circle on top of two)
Answer this Question
PLEASE HELP TANGENTS AND CIRCLES PROBLEM GEOMETRY
- PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED ...
- Three circles are externally tangent to one another. The radius of ...
Math. I really don't get this question
- three circles are manually tangent ...
Geometry - Circles and tangents
- Two circles of radius 1 are externally tangent...
- Two circles of radius r1 and r2 are extenally tangential to each...
- Three circles with different radii have their centers on a ...
- Two circles with radii a and b touch each other externally . Let c be...
- Marian drew a picture of two circles.She wanted to shade only the outer ...
- Circle C has radius 4 inches. Circle D had radius 9 inches. These two ...
HELP-PROBLEM SOLVING IN MATHEMATICS
- a piece of wire of length 136(pai) is cut ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.