January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, September 26, 2010
three circles are externally tangent to each other. The radius of each circle is 6 inches. Find the following:
a)the length of the shortest wire athat goes around them.
b) the shaded area (space between them when stacked one circle on top of two)
Answer This Question
- Three circles are externally tangent to one another. The radius of ...
PLEASE HELP TANGENTS AND CIRCLES PROBLEM GEOMETRY
- PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED ...
Geometry - Circles and tangents
- Two circles of radius 1 are externally tangent...
Math. I really don't get this question
- three circles are manually tangent ...
- Two circles of radius r1 and r2 are extenally tangential to each...
- Three circles with different radii have their centers on a ...
- Two circles with radii a and b touch each other externally . Let c be...
- there are two circles touching each other at one point. The radius of ...
8th grade Math
- This four-leaf clover consists of four coplanar circles. Each ...
- A court is 94ft long by 50ft wide.It contains 3 circles, each with a ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help