Posted by hello world!!!! on Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 9:10pm.
- math probelm need serious help!!! - hello world!!!!, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 9:14pm
- math probelm need serious help!!! - hello world!!!!, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 9:22pm
- math probelm need serious help!!! - Jen, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 9:23pm
Please have patience. Sometimes responses could take more than a few minutes.
Combine like terms
Get the variables (letters) on one side and numbers on the other..
Add 9 to both sides.
Subtract 8x from both sides.
Divide both sides by -1.
- math probelm need serious help!!! - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 9:24pm
4x - 9 + 3x = 8x - 1
7x -8x = 9 - 1
x = -8
Answer this Question
- math - write a word probelm that has more than one step in the solution
- Chemistry - Okay so I need help with this question: How many grams of NH3 can be...
- Math - math sequence probelm
- books - What is the author's tone of Maniac Magee? Is it light-hearted, humorous...
- hce - i need to find 3 pet peeves and 2 solutions for each. the probelm is that...
- Math - Please someone answer one of kiki's questions. I need serious help
- Chemistry - For many years the recovery of gold-that is, the seperation of gold ...
- algebra - how do i verify a question when i am solving for Y.. yet i need to ...
- math - my friend asked me how to do this probelm and i could not figure it out ...
- math - reqents - i need sOme seriOus heLp . On . some . linear equatiOn . ...