Posted by Adrien on Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 8:46pm.
Can someone take a look at my french below, and let me know what corrections / changes I need to make please?
French - Specialites: Cafe, creme beignet, et pate de francais
English - Specialities: Coffee, Donuts (do I just add an s to beignet in french to make it plural?), and french pastries (again, how do I make it plural?)
French / english - Genre de Restaurant - I'm trying to say something like high end bakey, but not sure how to word it?
French - Heures d'ouverture: tous les jours de 10h a 23h
English - Hours of operation: From 10am to 11pm?
Any help is appreciated
- french - SraJMcGin, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 10:15pm
A French word that requires an accent mark, MUST have that, or it will be marked wrong. If you don't know how to make accent marks with the computer, you must learn. I will need to know 2 things: a) do you have a PC or MAC (much easier with a MAC!) and b) do you have Windows or not.
les spécialités (there are 3 "e" sounds in French = e, è, é)
pâté BUT you want les pâtisseries françaises
high-end bakery = une boulangerie de qualité supérieure
working hours = les heures de travail
operation usually for a business is le fonctionnement
de 10h à 23h
You would probably see: on s'ouvre = "we open..."
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - steff, Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 11:54pm
just missing some accents!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French - I am not sure about the ordering of the words. Are the following ...
- French - Hey I was in french immersion last year, but now I'm not cuz I moved, ...
- French - I posted this earlier, but I switched around the subject and name! ...
- French - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. "Tout le monde le ...
- Brittany - Bonjour! For our French class, we are making a French dish and my ...
- French - If I wanted to say, "a French artist", would it be "un artist français...
- math - There are a total of 107 foreign language students in a high school ...
- French-SraJMcGin - Did I translate these two sentences correctly? (please ...
- french - Would someone please look over my French essay. It's about a movie that...
- French - Hello, I am taking a French course online and i just want someone to ...