Posted by sam on Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 3:10pm.
write down the value of 3.65x10^-6g in kg
write down the value of 62microseconds in seconds
write down the value og 6.16x10^-7mm in m
please help me with these!! thanks!
- physics - MathMate, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 3:28pm
From grams (g) to kilograms (kg), you need to divide by 1000.
5.42*10^3g = 5.42*10^3 /10^3=5.42*10^0 kg
Also, 1 second = 10^6 μs.
1 metre = 1000 mm
Post your answers for checking if you wish.
Answer this Question
- Maths - suppose function f,g,h and l are defined as follow:f(x)=4xsquared-5x+1,g...
- Math - Jake bought a car for $15,000. Each year the value goes down by 30% of ...
- math - How do you write and absolute value statement describing the situation of...
- Business Math - As a newly hired staff accountant for Jordan Designs, you have ...
- Preschool/child dictation - Can you help me with this? Jason was dictating a ...
- English expression - Write down a sentence in a contraction in each box. Write ...
- English - 1. Write down the name of the building with a question mark. 2.Write ...
- math - write down the value of 27 1/3
- MATH - WRITE DOWN THE VALUE OF (4XY)
- math - write down the value of (4xy) degress