Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 12:07pm.
1-AND PRODUCTION sum of roots of the equation :X²-X-6=0
2-FOR what values of A the equation has no solution ax ² +3 x-7 = 0
3-For what values of x the equation has 2 solution X²-X+C=0
4-Solve the equation (X-1)²-4=0
5-Solve the equation a)2/2 x^(-3)=2√2
help me with the solution of this equations please
math - MathMate, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 12:57pm
Factor the equation to
So the roots are 3 and -2.
Calculate the sum of roots.
A quadratic equation ax²+bx+c=0 has no real roots when the discriminant is less than zero, that is:
For the present case,
Solve for the inequality in terms of a.
3. and up
Please show some work to indicate where you have difficulties.
math - Anonymous, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 1:20pm
i have difficulties with this three equations
math - MathMate, Sunday, September 26, 2010 at 2:14pm
2/(2x^(-3)) = 2√2/1
Cross multiply to get:
2*1 = (2√2)*(2x^(-3))
Cross multiply again:
Can you take it from here?
Solve for x by factoring
similar to a).
Post your answer for checking if you wish.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- solution of an equation - can someone please give me an example of a solution of...
- MATH - I NEED TO SOLVE FOR Y AND X im getting rele confused on this. ok here is ...
- Math - 1. Is the equation true, false, or open? 5x+2=6x+11 a. Open; there is a ...
- Algebra2 - Find the polynomials roots to each of the following problems: #1) x^2...
- Pre-Algebra [repost ] - I need help on these three questions BEFORE 10:00 PM. ...
- math - (1)given that -2x^2+6x+7=0, if alfa and B are the roots of the equation, ...
- math - compare and contrast: below are two equations. solve each equation and ...
- Math - 1) Solve the equation for p. Identify any extraneous solutions. √p...
- Algebra - I have a few questions that I need help with. Solve the radical ...
- Algebra 2 - Use the following equation to perform the operations below (do not ...