Posted by saint on Friday, September 24, 2010 at 4:25pm.
12. Youíve created a pie chart in Excel and placed it in a PowerPoint presentation. When
you edit the pie chart in Excel, the pie chart in PowerPoint doesnít retain the changes
youíve made. This means that the object has been
A. hyperlinked. C. linked.
B. embedded. D. collaborated.
13. When you point to the bottom right-hand corner of a selected cell containing a formula
until you see a crosshair and drag it three cell to the right, youíre using Excelís
A. AutoFormat C. Copy
B. Paste D. Merge and Center
14. Which one of the following is a correctly written Excel formula?
A. =B*C4/2 C. B7>F12=
B. SUM(A5:A22) D. =C4*$G$18
15. You want colors, fonts, and other effects to be carried through all documents you
create in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Access; therefore, you need to
create a custom
A. theme. C. layout.
B. AutoFormat. D. template.
16. If you wanted to locate and work with a list of all employees who earned more than
$25 per hour this month as recorded in the payroll worksheet, which one of the
following Excel features should you use?
A. Sort C. Find
B. AutoFilter D. 3-D Cell Reference
17. A table of contents for a report can be generated automatically only if youíve
formatted your headings using
A. page numbers. C. themes.
B. links. D. styles.
18. To save yourself time so that you donít have to key in your memo heading each time
you begin a new memo, create a
A. signature. C. Quick
Answer this Question
computer graphics - A pie chart needs to be drawn to show the percentage of ...
Excel Help - To display items in a chart based on percentages, use a __________ ...
Calculus grade 12 - solve for (<_ = less than or equal to / pie = pie sign...
math - a pumpkin pie costs $12.55 at a bakery. if the pie has a diameter of 12 ...
Science - What is a circle graph? Is it a pie chart? yes, it is a pi chart
math - Which chart would be more effective a bar graph or pie chart?
math - The pie chart shown in Figure A-6 illustrates the favorite foods of a ...
calculus - Hi i have two questions: what is the exact value of cos 5(pie)/12? ...
physics - The motion of a particle is described by x = 10 sin (piet +pie/2 ). At...
math - evaluate the expressions below and leave them in radical form. 1. sin(pie...