Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:27pm.
10. Which of the following events is an example of situational irony in "R.M.S. Titanic"?
a. Although the Californian is the ship closest to the Titanic, it does not come to the Titanic's rescue.
b. When the crew realizes the extent of the damage to the Titanic, they send out a call for help.
c. Many well-known passengers occupy the Titanic's first-class passenger accommodation on its maiden voyage.
d. When the crew spots the iceberg directly in front of them, they try hard to avoid it.
- English 2 - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:30pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - which of the following events is an example of situational irony in "R...
- The Titanic - I'm researching on the Titanic and when the crew members saw that ...
- Titanic - Was the movie Titanic based on a true story?
- English - 1.Choose a movie or a performance you saw recently and write down your...
- English - 1.Truthfulness and sincerity are the (earmarks,compacts) of an honest ...
- English - I need some ways to rember the people of Titanic i already got some ...
- English - After Watching Titanic I like watching movies. I saw the movie Titanic...
- History - What is the name of the ship that sank during WWII and is the greatest...
- english - where can i find the text of r.m.s titanic online?
- english/science - What actually caused the Titanic to sink?