Posted by Kara on Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 4:28pm.
2nd grade math question
Show how you would explain "Make a 10"
to someone who never heard of it.
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 4:30pm
Count the toes on both feet?
Draw a straight line and a circle.
math - Mrs. S, Monday, September 27, 2010 at 2:30pm
Using two 10 frames. You would use chips or pennies to fill in the first 10 frame with the first number in the number sentence for example 9 if the number sentence is 9+5 then in the second 10 frame you put in the second number(5)
then have the student move the chips from the second ten frame to fill in the first that is making a 10. It then makes it easier to add because 10 is a magic number that when you add to it you can still see the number you added.
math - erika, Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 7:09pm
show 8 broken key is 8 show several ways.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 2nd Grade Math - What is the best way to explain 2nd grade kid, how to find one ...
- Math - How do I explain "make a 10" to my 2nd grade son for his math homework?
- 2nd grade of math - Writing in math.Use counters.Tell how to make 10 when adding...
- Math - Show that 1+((e^x-e^-x)/2)^2 = ((e^x+e^-x)/2)^2 Can someone explain how ...
- 2nd grade math - I wrote my question wrong - Tell how to make 10 when adding 8+5
- math - find the slope, if it exists x=-2 m = can someone show me how to solve ...
- 2nd grade math - Please help. I'm confused here's an example: 38+45=? Show how ...
- 2nd grade math - Show how to make one addend the next tens number. Complete the ...
- science - Hi, this question was posted by liverpool I see but has not been ...
- math - I asked this question but no one answered it. Can someone please help ...