Posted by Lee on Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 6:59am.
what is a recent canadian safety regulation act that got violated
ie. acts such as food and drugs act
meat inspection act
hazardous products act
Canadian business - Writeacher, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 7:04am
It helps if you identify the country when the question is this specific.
business - Lee, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 7:17am
or it is just the different point of views on customs act ÉÉ
Canadian business - Writeacher, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 7:21am
I don't know, but we have a tutor who lives in Canada, and if he sees "Canadian" in the subject line, he is more likely to respond to your questions.
business - Reiny, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:11am
You will have to be more specific
The "Safety regulation act" probably gets violated every day.
Perhaps some construction worker in Toronto had a strap missing on his hard-hat ??
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I checked the site, it's really good. Did I get this right? TR=...
- american history - 1. Which of the following was not part of Britain's new ...
- Economics - 4. False advertising and the misrepresentation of products were made...
- US History - For the "Square Deal" what were key policies? -Pure Food and Drug ...
- us history - Which two acts did not include a new tax? 1.the Sugar Act and the ...
- social studies - information ob taxation without representation on sugar act, ...
- History help - 15. The compromise of 1850 included which of the following? A. ...
- Law - Under the _____, the solid waste provisions are more supportive than ...
- Business - Name the protected class for each of the human resources laws listed ...
- US. History - Create a political pamphlet from a colonists point of view ...