Posted by Spy[c] on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 10:23pm.
Solving Trig Functions: How Do You Solve For Sin 7.5 Using Half-Angle and Double-Angle Identities?
trig - MathMate, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 11:04pm
Formulas to remember:
From the second equation, replace a by a/2 and 2a by a to get
From (1) we get
From (2) we get
trig - Anonymous, Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 6:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- tRiG/ AlGeBrA - 1) Use double-angle identities to write the following expression...
- trig - 1) Use double-angle identities to write the following expression, using ...
- Trig - How do you express sin4x as a trigonometric funcition of x using the ...
- trig - Let Q be an acute angle such that sinQ=.6. Find the values of the ...
- Trig - find the exact values of the six trig functions of angle... sin(-...
- trig - A coil of wire rotating in a magnetic field induces a coltage E=20sin((...
- math - Can anyone help w/ these. 1) Solve the equation in the internal [0deg, ...
- Trigonometry - Identities - If tan 2x = - 24/7, where 90 degrees < x < 180...
- Precalculus - I've tried many times to get the equation to balance using trig ...
- Trigonometry - Use the trig Identities to find the other 5 trig functions. ...