Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 5:59pm.
Do 3rd graders learn algabra
- 3rd grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 6:05pm
- 3rd grade - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 6:13pm
Third graders get a start on algebra with problems like this:
3 times some number is 6. What is "some number?"
3x = 6
x = 2
- 3rd grade - Teach3rdgraders, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 10:18pm
Yes, 3rd graders do begin algebra. What goes in the missing blank.
3 + blank = 10. In future grades the students will learn that the blank will actually turn into x or y.
- 3rd grade - Molly, Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 10:01pm
they don't really learn algebra they just have a box where a middle or high school student would have a variable
- 3rd grade - the corrector, Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 7:21pm
this is not algebra!!!!!!!!!!! It's simple . The answer is 2 duh! I'm taking algebra and it's much more complicated this is algebra: |x - 2| - 4|-6|that's pre algebra this is algebra : 1/3x+1/3y=-4
this is not : 3x=15 !
- 3rd grade - caitlyn, Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 9:56am
yes many kids use algebra without even knowing it.your child has been using it since 2nd grade.
- 3rd grade - Mrs. Artelia, Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 9:43pm
Most 3rd graders learn some algebra., but from fourth grade it gets a little more complicated so an example for the third grade algebra is :
Answer this Question
- math - 83 3rd graders 115 4th graders 150th graders all the 5th graders will be ...
- 3rd grade - Teaching 3rd graders compatable number? Is there a rule? I have ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd grade - my need help with 3rd grde social studies
- statistics - A researcher is investigating whether, on average, 3rd grade males ...
- English - How would a 3rd grader classify this sentence using s, scs and scv? ...
- Math help - If 20 3rd graders owned birds, how many third graders were surveyed...
- Math on graphs - If 30 3rd graders owned birds, how many third graders were ...
- 3rd grade - what is a good site to learn about the great chicago fire?