Posted by Nickie on Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 1:47pm.
If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these shows the possible number of girls to boys:
A. 20 girls, 35 boys
B. 24 girls, 36 boys
Math - Gray, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 1:52pm
Divide 20/35 and 24/36, and pick the answer equal to 2/3.
Math - Gray, Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 1:54pm
2:3, "two to three", and 2/3 all mean the same thing
Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 7:54am
Math - salmira, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 6:04pm
A. 20 girls to 35 boy
Math - Anonymous, Monday, January 14, 2013 at 7:58am
JUST TELL THE ANSWER
Math - Jashira, Friday, April 17, 2015 at 1:06pm
24 girls; 26 boys 12*2=24 12*3=36
Math - jessica, Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 8:42pm
what the is the answer of this question i just want to know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the track team is 5 to 6 which of these ...
- Math - Which table correctly fills in the ratio table below? Boys 3 6 ___ 21 ...
- Math - Mrs.Smith's class has 12 girls and 8 boys. What percent of he class are ...
- English Expression - A: How many boys and girls are there in the park? B: There ...
- math - there were 490 altogether in 2 groups. group A consited of only boys and ...
- psychology - Researchers have found that, during childhood: A) girls' gender ...
- Math - An all girl college began enrolling boys in 2005. By 2012 the ratio of ...
- Math - Students surveyed boys and girls separately to determine which sport was ...
- math - At a sports carnival,the ratio of number of pupils sent by school A,B and...
- Math - What percentage of the students who chose biking were girls? Chart ...