Posted by kori on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:05pm.
write a real word problem where you would multipy 120 and 75
- 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:11pm
Your school is holding a bake sale. 120 people have agreed to each bake 75 cookies. How many cookies will the bake all together?
- 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:13pm
- 5th grade math - dylan, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 9:07pm
In the zoo there is penguins and polar bears 120 people visted both of them but only 75 people to photograghs how many people bought souvenior photographs please multiply
- 5th grade - Anonymous, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:46pm
- 5th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, January 3, 2016 at 11:37pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - how do i write a real-world problem where you would have to ...
- Math - Write a real word problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75?
- 5th Grade Match - Writing in Math: Write a word problem using the number ...
- 5th Grade Math - 3/4 x 1/2 = 3/8 Need to write a word problem for this equation...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade math - what is a word problem for 4.23x10
- 5th grade math - use the division rule to write equivalent fractions? 51 --- 120
- 5th grade math - what can be a word problem that can be represented by the ...
- 5th grade Math - I need to know how to write in word form how 7/8 is greater ...
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve the following problem...