Posted by kori on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:05pm.
write a real word problem where you would multipy 120 and 75
5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:11pm
Your school is holding a bake sale. 120 people have agreed to each bake 75 cookies. How many cookies will the bake all together?
5th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:13pm
5th grade math - dylan, Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 9:07pm
In the zoo there is penguins and polar bears 120 people visted both of them but only 75 people to photograghs how many people bought souvenior photographs please multiply
5th grade - Anonymous, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:46pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - how do i write a real-world problem where you would have to ...
- Math - Write a real word problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75?
- 5th Grade Match - Writing in Math: Write a word problem using the number ...
- Math - Write a real-world problem where you would have to multiply 120 and 75
- 5th Grade Math - 3/4 x 1/2 = 3/8 Need to write a word problem for this equation...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade math - what is a word problem for 4.23x10
- 5th grade math - use the division rule to write equivalent fractions? 51 --- 120
- 5th grade math - what can be a word problem that can be represented by the ...
- 5th grade Math - I need to know how to write in word form how 7/8 is greater ...