Posted by Amy~ on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 8:53pm.
For the Richard Cory poem:
1) What is the denotation of "crown" in this use? "sole to crown"
-- Would it be that they thought him to be a king?
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 8:56pm
Which Richard Cory poem?
- English - Amy~, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 8:59pm
Edwin arlington robinson
- English - Amy~, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 9:02pm
Also, what would this mean:
What bearing does this image have on hte facts of Cory's life?
--what is this question asking?
- English - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 9:03pm
They didn't think he was a king. But they did think that every part of him was a gentleman.
- English - Amy~, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 9:10pm
For the last line: I don't understand how the image,diction, rhythms and the rhyme adds to the force of shock?
Was it because the rhyme stopped?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Richard Cory poemm it ask give some points from poem to make character...
- english - Whenever Richard Cory went down town, We people on the pavement ...
- English - What are the character traits for Richard Cory in the poem "Richard ...
- physics - According to legend, to determine whether the king's crown was made of...
- Physics - Archimedes purportedly used his principle to verify that the king's ...
- English - What character traits can be made out of this? "He was a gentlemen ...
- English - Thank you for your last corrections. Can you check these sentences, ...
- literature - what makes the poem Richard Cory a good example of a modern poem ?
- English - Can you please check the following sentences? I really hope you can ...
- [english] richard cory vs miniver cheevy - i am writing an essay about two ...