Posted by Reed on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 6:29pm.
When and why did the cultures od Egypt an Nubia begin to mix? The cultures of Egypt and Nubia begin to mix as people and goods passed between Egypt and Nubia. The two cultures mix because Egypt conquered most of Nubia and ruled it for 100 years and during that time, Nubians adopted many Egyptian ways. Is this a sufficient answer? HELP
- 6th grade social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 6:35pm
You might give a date or a dynasty to answer the "when" part of the question. Other than that, it looks good.
- 6th grade social studies - canttell, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 8:38pm
- 6th grade social studies - Anonymous, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 4:56pm
it stinks jk its good
- 6th grade social studies - Mr. Sue, Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 5:00pm
of course you just need to do your homework yourself without any help
- 6th grade social studies - T Jones, Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 8:33pm
The culture of Egypt and Nubia began to mix when people and goods passed between both Egypt and Nubia! :)
- 6th grade social studies - emma, Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 9:20pm
the culture of egypt and nubia began to mix when people and goods passed both egypt and nubia:)
Answer this Question
- 6th grade social studies - Okay for the when part of When did the cultures of ...
- Social studies - I need help!!!!! What did Egypt need from Nubia? And what did ...
- social studies - Why did Egypt want to control Nubia?
- social studies - Nubia was a kingdom to the south of egypt true or false
- world history - How is Nubia and Egypt alike and how are they different??
- social sudies - the first kingdom in nubia was called kerma. what contact did ...
- World History - Ancient Egypt has long captured the imaginations of ordinary ...
- World History - The world's oldest recognized monarchy is found in _____. a. ...
- 6th grade social studies - Okay, here's another. Describe the series of events ...
- Social Studies Egypt - Egypt : New Kingdom Three areas conguered by Egypt diring...