Posted by Franco on .
I still have some doubts about a few questions. Thank you for the help.
1) Are they both possible?
What did Kurtz struggle against when dying/when he was close to dying?
2) I'm wearing braces because I've got crooked teeth.
3) I hardly ever put make-up on my face because I'm allergic to it.
4) I'm wearing a dark blue short-sleeved polo T-shirt, a pair of washed-out, boot-cut jeans and white sneakers.
5) I went to see (?) the Football world Championship in South Africa. I had the chance of going on various safaris, too.
1. Either one is fine.
2 and 3 are fine.
4. commas needed after "blue" and "jeans"
5. "see" or "watch" -- either one works.