Posted by Sam on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 5:00pm.
Rewrite the division as multiplication.
Do not simplify.Type a fraction
- Algebra - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 5:02pm
-84 * (1/86)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. -26/(-8)= -26*? do not ...
- albegra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication do no simplify type fraction ...
- math 116 - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. 72/-18=72/18=72*1/4 Type a ...
- algerbra - rewrite division as multiplication and answere as fraction -37-(78)
- Math 116 Axia - rewrite using multiplication -70/(23) Do not simplify, Type a ...
- algebra - rewrite the division as a multiplication 14/-72
- algebra - -72 / (-92) rewrite the division as a multiplication
- math - rewrite the division as multiplication h/1/k
- math - rewrite the division into a multiplication 9y+14/66
- math 117/algebra - simplify comples fractions. w+3/4w-----w-3/2w it is w-3 over ...