Here is the assignment:
Use information and data obtained from at least four reliable internet sources to produce a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation about multimedia tools that aid classroom instruction.
Include details about how each might influence learning.
Incorporate at least one image manipulated in a graphic program as well as a chart or graph developed in an Excel spreadsheet. Both should support specific conclusions drawn by the research.
Integrate the following:
* Use at least two different font sizes.
* Use at least one font style such as bold, italics, and underline.
* Apply color to at least one set of text.
* Apply a fill color to at least one set of cells.
* Apply a border to at least one group of cells.
* Use at least one function to manipulate data such as sum or average.
* Use at least one formula to manipulate data.
* Format at least one set of cells based on the data in the cells such as percentage, currency, and date.
* Create a graph or chart from the data.
* Include a title slide.
* Include a reference slide.
* Use a slide design.
* Use at least three different slide layouts.
* Insert your name in the footer area of the slide master.
* Include at least one clipart sample to support the content of the presentation.
* Include at least one picture to support the content of the presentation.
* Include the graph or chart from the Excel spreadsheet.
* Include detailed speaker notes.
ALL I NEED HELP WITH IS AN IDEA FOR THE EXCEL AND GRAPH PART. I AM COMPLETELY STUCK HERE.
CIS 105 - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 4:05pm
Use Excel to organize data. Then you can make a graph to use in the PowerPoint.
CIS 105 - Kiana, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 6:51pm