Posted by Anonymous on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:33pm.
one day a store sold 21 sweatshirts. White ones cost $10.95 and yellow ones costs $13.50. In all $275.85 worth of sweatshirts were sold. How many of each color were sold
How many white sweatshirts were sold?
How many yellow sweatshirts were sold?
- Math - Anonymous, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 11:03pm
two angles are supplementary. One angle is 3 degrees less that twice the other.Find the measures of the angles.
what is the measure of the smaller angle
what is the measure of the other angle
- Math - Henry, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 at 11:25pm
X White shirts,
Y yellow shirts,
X + Y = 21 Shirts.
Y = 21 - X
Cost = 10.95x + 13.5y = 275.85,
Substitute 21 - X for Y
10.95x + 13.5(21 - x) = 275.85,
10.95x + 283.5 - 13.5x = 275.85,
-2.55x = -7.65
x = 3 = White shirts,
3 + Y = 21
y = 18 Yellow shirts.
x = 1st angle,
(2x - 3) = 2nd angle,
x + (2x - 3) = 180 Deg.
2x - 3 = 180,
3x = 183,
x = 61 Deg. = Smaller angle,
(2x - 3) = 2 * 61 - 3 = 119 Deg. =
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - One day a store sold 30 sweatshirts. White ones cost $9.95 and yellow ...
- Math - One day a store sold 30 sweatshirts. White ones cost $9.95 and yellow ...
- College algebra - One day a store sold 31 sweatshirts. White ones cost $11.95 ...
- Algerbra - One day a store sold 35 sweatshirts. White ones cost $9.95 and yellow...
- algebra - A store sold 29 sweatshirts. White ones cost $ 9.95 and yellow ones ...
- algebra - one day a store sold 18 sweat!@#$%^&s, white ones cost $9.95 and ...
- ALEGEBRA - A STORE SOLD 18 SWEATSHIRTS. WHITE ONES COST $9.95 AND YELLOW ONES ...
- math - Sandy’s Sweatshirt Shop sells college sweatshirts. White sweatshirts sell...
- algebra - Retail Sales of Sweatshirts: Sandy's Sweatshirt shop sells college ...
- math - A store sold 64 sweatshirts one day. Of these, 12 were gray. The store ...