Posted by Reed on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:04pm.
What advantages in warfare did the Hyksos use to defeat the Egyptians? From my readings this is my answer-- The advances in warfare were that they came in horse-drawn chariots and fought with bronze and iron weapons. Is this correct?
6th grade history - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 10:11pm
6th grade history - stewie, Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 8:13pm
6th grade history - stewie, Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 8:15pm
heyo. waz up.
6th grade history - Historian Everdeen, Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:34pm
6th grade history - Anonymous, Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 10:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - What are some pieces of information for WW1, for Russia in Modern ...
- Japan history - in 1192, Japan began a period of... 1. democratic rule 2. ...
- history WWI - the question asks me to explain why British blockade did or did ...
- History - Question 1 In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, ...
- History of Technology - In developed countries, technological advances are most ...
- World Civ - How did advances in military technology change warfare in 16th ...
- U.S History - Why were the Vietcong so successful against the United States? A....
- civilization history 2 - the cheif feature of the war on western front was. a-- ...
- US History - If you were a diplomat or policy maker for a country, what steps ...
- History - What is the cultural affect of trade and warfare?