Posted by t.j on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 8:51pm.
-5+10y=neg30 what is the anser?
algebra - venuya, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 8:53pm
algebra - TutorCat, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 9:05pm
add 5 on both side:
divide 30 on both side:
now reduce the fraction!
algebra - t.j, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 9:15pm
what is the redusd fractin for y=(-25)/30
algebra - TutorCat, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 9:37pm
algebra - Anonymous, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 12:34pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - What is the equation of the given line in standard form? Use integer ...
- algebra - What is the anser to 8x + 6y = 5 for x? I am not looking for the slope...
- math help - 5x+10y +15z-15x+10y-5z+5x-10y-5z / (5x+10y+15z)-(15x+10y-5z)+(5x-10y...
- Algebra 2 - "My husband's age," remarked a lady the other day, "is represented ...
- Algebra - Use the properties of logarithms to expand the expression. ln y(y+1)^5...
- algebra - Did I do this problem right? (2y+5w+6)(5y+5w-4) 2y(5y)+ 2y(5w) + 2y(-4...
- Simultaneous equation need help - The following simultaneous equations are ...
- algebra - How do I solve this with the elimination method? 5x-10y=4 5x-10y=5 I ...
- Algebra - 1.Mary is selling her craft to earn money she sells her bracelets for...
- Algebra - Select the set of equations that represents the following situation: ...