Posted by sunita on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 7:36am.
I require an algorithm that will receive two integer items from a terminal operator, and display to the screen their sum, difference, product and quotient
How to do that?
- computers - MathMate, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 8:13am
You do not require an algorithm to do the named operations because there is no repetition. You need a pseudocode (the steps named in English or an understandable language) or a computer programme.
Think of the computer as a robot and give it instructions to do what you need done. Split the instructions into simple steps. Post what you have and we will give you our comments.
- computers - Tiem, Monday, October 4, 2010 at 11:37pm
Get first integer number
Get second integer number
if operator is +
set total = first number + second number
elseif operator is -
set diff = first number - second
elseif operator is *
set product = first number * second number
quotient = first number / second number
Answer this Question
- Program Design - You require an algorithm that will receive an integer from the ...
- Programming - Read two numbers from the keyboard Display the menu options as ...
- Java - I am supposed to convert a program i already made into a Java console ...
- programming - I need a help regarding this. Compute and display the sum o 1st ...
- Math - PreCalc (12th Grade) - Which combination of limit properties is required ...
- programming oop - I need a help regarding this. Compute and display the sum o ...
- PRE CALC - Which combination of limit properties is required to evaluate this ...
- Math - If a positive two-digit integer is divided by the sum of its digits, the ...
- computers - create a program that will input two quizzes and will compute for ...
- algorithm - can someone tell me if this is correct. Write an algorithm that will...