Posted by Bee on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 12:40am.
The fiber in your diet is composed of:
D) nucleic acid
Bio - Anonymous, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 12:45am
d nucleic acid
Bio - Hiba 92, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:33am
animal fiber is composed of special proteins and vegetable fiber is composed of cellulose..nd nucleic acid is surely a wrong ans..
Bio - TutorCat, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:39am
Bio - TutorCat, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1:41am
yes, cellulose. look at the link.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Bio - What type of polysaccharide is the main source of fiber in our diet? My ...
- Health ( ANSWER ASAP) - 1)Which nutrient can be found in both animals and plants...
- Health - the chemical process by which your body breaks down the nutrients in ...
- Biology - fatty acid is to fat as glucose is to starch glycogen cellulose all ...
- Biology - Amino acid is to protein as A. fat is to lipid B. DNA is to RNA C. ...
- Chemistry - Classify each as carbohydrate, protein, lipid, or nucleic acid. 1. ...
- biology - amino acid is to protein as fat is to lipid DNA is to RNA sugar is to ...
- which.... - Which food would be hard to digest if a person's gall bladder were ...
- PLEEEEEEASE HELP, EMERGENCY!!!!! - Here is a word problem dealing with The ...
- Nutrition - Why do sucrose-fed rats (high carb diet) consume less rat chow (...