Posted by jon on Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 9:29pm.
Thailand and Vietnam are both part of Southeast Asia, but their music is very different.
What historical and cultural factors led to these musical differences?
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 9:37pm
Check the historical and cultural sections of these articles to find the differences between these two countries.
- music - jon, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 9:49pm
I've been looking at that for so long and i do not know how to answer the question still :( please please help i am so confused
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 9:52pm
What differences did you find?
What are the differences in their music?
If you can answer these questions, I may be able to help you tie them together.
- music - jon, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 10:03pm
I couldnt find any, just that they are from different places :( ms sue pleasee i am so confused please help me please!
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 10:07pm
Have you thoroughly read and taken notes on the two references I posted?
- music - jon, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 10:15pm
Yes mam im thinking it had to do with the political seperation of Thailand and vietnam.....but besides that i have no idea
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- country report - Waht kind of music do they listen to in Thailand? I'm doing a ...
- Music - How is FOLK music different from CLASSICAL music in South Asia?
- Music - What would a researcher who studies the tango dance music of Argentina ...
- music - what is an element in music There are a number of musical elements: ...
- English - Can you please check if the following questions are correct? 1) Which ...
- Music - What is orchestration? A composer creates various themes in a ...
- statistics - Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A...
- stat - Musical styles other than rock and pop are becoming more popular. A ...
- English - Thank you very much very much for your help. I just wanted to make ...
- social studies/writing - is this a good paragraph on the differences and ...