Posted by barbHELP!!!! on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 6:07pm.
Can someone help me please? I have 4 equations that need to be matched up to different graphs. I need to know how to work the equations so I can match them to the graphs.
If you can show me how to work htese i can then match them to the graph. Thank you so much!!!!!!
- math - drwls, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 7:04pm
Sorry, we don't do graphs
- math - Reiny, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 7:09pm
I don't know what you mean by "matched up" to different graphs.
to graph an inequality, change your equation to the form y > mx + b
or y < mx + b, whichever way it turns out
for the first one it would be the region above the line y = mx + b
for the second case it would be the region below
y = mx + b
If you have ≥ or ≤ , then the line itself would be included.
6y > -3x + 15
y > -(1/2)x + 5/2
draw a dotted line for y = (-1/2)x + 5/2, then shade in the region above that dotted line.
Do the others the same way.
Are you missing a y term in the second equation?
Answer this Question
- math - can someone correct these for me. 8x –4y = 16 y = 2x –4 My answer: This ...
- Predicting products for electrolysis - when you have your 4 different equations ...
- Math - I have figured out x to be 2 for this system of equations but now I need ...
- algebra 2 - for the equations y=x and y=|x|....i need help on give one ...
- Maths - hello Can someone please help me with solving simultanaous equations ...
- Calc I - I need to find the equations of the tangent and normal line for x^2-y^...
- physic- i need to know today! - Im having trouble finding out what the graphs ...
- MATH - system of linear equation The sum of 3 numbers is 14 the largest is 4 ...
- Chemistry - When solving Hess law problems,do we need to use all the equations ...
- algebra 2 - A. I need to write an equation to the linear equation..(-2,-2), (3,3...