Posted by washington on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:13pm.
hello! i need help with homework sociology
1) Which of the following research errors is less prone to being classified as fraud
and more likely to be considered as simply sloppy work?
A) asking biased questions
B) choosing a biased sample
c)analyzing the data incorrectly
d)disregarding undesirable results
please! help me with this question!!
- Sociology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:15pm
Probably c. What does your textbook author say?
- college/sociology - washington, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:30pm
Which statement is least accurate regarding language?
1) language allow culture to exist
2) language is the primary method people communicate with one another.
3)language is universal in terms of the meaning of particular sounds.
4) it is based on a series of symbols that can be strung together in an infinite of the ways.
i need some more help with this question!thank you in advance!!
- college - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 3:11pm
I'll be glad to help you after you tell us what YOU think the answer is.
- college - anaavu, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 4:31pm
It's number 3. Ms. Sue's right, though. Think about the question yourself before jumping to the web for help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sociology college - Hello! i need help my homework In a Gemeinshaft society,...
- Sociology college - Hello ! I need help my homework in which group would role ...
- college - Assignment Testing a Theory Write at least 300 words describing a time...
- SS PLS HELP - 1. How are capital resources used in production? (1 point) They ...
- Sociology - I need help choosing an object to describe me for a sociology ...
- Sociology college - Hello ! I need help my homework Using a computer to create ...
- Chemistry - radioactivity - Hello Dr.Bob. Could you check my work please? I'm ...
- Research - What is the value of knowledge to the following social systems/...
- Sociology college - Hello ! I need you help my homework By a narrow margin, Dr. ...
- Writing - Can you proofread my essay and I also need a good title? Christopher ...