Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 1:07pm.
is this right:
black in french is 'noir' for masculin form and for feminin form it is 'noires'
please correct me
french - Anna, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 1:51pm
Isn't the feminine form without the s, like noire?
french - SraJMcGin, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 2:31pm
Masculine singular = noir
Masculine plural = noirs
Feminine singular = noire
Feminine plural = noires
Sra (aka Mme)
french - lesle casillas, Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at 10:02pm
i love you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- French - Could you check this please thanks. Directions: We are supposed to make...
- French - Bonjour! Are the following examples les adjectifs de nationalite? 1. en...
- French - Using the imparfait tense, I am trying to form "was born." Would it be...
- french - which form of the French verb etre would you use to talk about yourself...
- French - Based on all the questions I've asked. I believe there are no mistakes ...
- French - How do you say "This is a form of exercise in French"?
- French - Help me conjugate this in French? Need help Atterrir, tu Fleurir, les ...
- French - Hello. how do i say the following in the future tense? 1)What housework...
- french - in french, do they use the inversion form of questions a lot? comme "I ...
- French - If I wanted to say, "a French artist", would it be "un artist français...