Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 5:58pm.
Jill has four of her five game scores: 8,6,6,3
Her average score for the five games is 6 points. What is the fifth game score?
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:02pm
5 * 6 = 30
30 - 23 = ?
- math - esther, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:08pm
(8+6+6+3+x)divide by 2 = 6
6 multiply by 2= 23+x
i think it can be positive anwser
- math - esther, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 6:10pm
(8+6+6+3+x)divide by 5 = 6
6 multiply by 5= 23+x
sorry that is not wrong my mistake
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - jill has four of her five game scores: 8 6 6 3 her average score for the...
- math - Jill has four of her five game scores: 8,6,6,3 Her average schore for the...
- math - Paul bowled 6 games today. His scores are shown below. Game 1: 158 Game 2...
- programming - would someone be able to give me an idea of how to start coding ...
- Math - in four games of basketball, michael scored 14, 9, 10 and 11 points. ...
- Easy Math - This seems like an easy question yet I am not able to comprhend. ...
- math - Again, I already know this answer... It's 12 but I do not know how to ...
- Math - Jill has 4 of her 5 games. 8,6.6.3. Wat is the fifth game score?
- algebra - amys bowling score in her 3rd game was 10 less that her score in her ...
- Math - FIve players played a scored board game. If the average ( arithmetic mean...