Posted by cristian on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:41pm.
if a ballon gets launched at 60mi/hr at an angle of 38 degrees. How far will it travel in meters?
- physic - drwls, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:53pm
A ball or a balloon?
Balloons are not launched at a high speed, and have appreciable aerodynamic drag and buoyancy.
You probably mean "ball"
60 mph is 88 ft/s or 26.8 m/s
An object launched at A degrees and velocity V travels
(2V^2/g) * sinAcosA
That formula will give you the answer in meters if you use V = 26.8 m/s, a = 38 degrees and g = 9.8 m/s^2
- physic - Anonymous, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 1:17am
you go to bellaire? like amg
- physic - Anonymous, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 11:15pm
I go to bellaire and i must LOL at the fact that I google the question and came here !
thanks that really helped me !
- physic - Trevor, Sunday, September 19, 2010 at 11:16pm
LOL CHRISTIAN YOU POSTEd THE QUESTION? NICEEEE i was anonymous above ^--- xD
- physic - Brendan, Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 10:39pm
- physic - Jemal, Monday, September 28, 2015 at 5:45pm
I Like Men
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - a projectile is launched with an initial velocity of 60 m/s at an ...
- Trig - If two runners determine the angle of elevation of a hot air ballon is 24...
- Physis - A projectile is launched with an inital velocity of 30.0m/s at an angle...
- physic - A projectile is launched from the ground at 34.8 m/s at an angle of 44....
- geometry - The angle of depression from a hot air ballon in the air to a person ...
- physics - A rocket is launched with a speed of 282 m/s at an angle of 41.2 ...
- physics - a bus moving at 20m/s slows at a rate of 4m/s each second. how far ...
- physics - A projectile is launched at an angle of 54.6 degrees above the ...
- Physics Honors - The same rock is thrown upwards at an angle of 45 degrees. It ...
- physics - A projectile is launched off of a 18.6 m high cliff with a velocity ...