Posted by jennifer on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:04pm.
three times a number less four is 17
put in number form
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:07pm
3n - 4 = 17
math - Jen, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:07pm
Please re-read what you wrote and fix it. It can't be "less four". That doesn't make sense.
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:19pm
The term "less four" means "minus four."
In this sentence, it's used as a preposition.
math - Jazz, Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 6:13pm
three more than a number is less than 17
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - three times a number less four is 17 put in number form
- math - four times the sum of a number and three equal two less than five times ...
- Math - A number equals four less than three times the number. What is the number...
- Algebra - Six less than three times a number is two more than four times the ...
- math - A two digit number is such that two times the tens digit is three less ...
- Maths - If one-fourth of the sum of a number and seven is four less than three ...
- problem solving - pasha is thinking of a number such that when twice the number ...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 4 - Part 4: Translate and solve: 25. 6 less than ...
- math - write the verbal sentence as an equation.then solve the equation Three ...
- Algebra - the sum of two times a number n and four less than three times the ...