Posted by j on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 7:07pm.
Que te gusta hacer?
Will someone give me some possible answers for this question?
spanish - drwls, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 8:16pm
They are asking what you like to do.
You are the person who knows what you like to do.
Your reply sentence can begin with "Me gusta.." followed by a verb infinitive.
You can also write something more elaborate about what you like to do.
spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 8:28pm
Do not forget the proper punctuation:
¿Qué te gusta hacer? = literally (word for word) it is asking you: What to you is pleasing to do? Note the infinitive at the end for any infinitive will be the subject.
Sometimes it is best to answer in English first. "To read to me is pleasing" = A mí me gusta leer.
There is a pattern for you.
spanish - PLINIO, Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 12:20pm
THE POSSIBLE ANSWERS ARE:ME GUSTA JUGAR;ME GUSTA ESTUDIAR :ME GUSTA ESCUCHAR MUSICA,ETC
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - ¿Qué piensas? 1. ¿De dónde es el (la) maestro (a) de español? Mí la ...
- Spanish 1-Please check someone - Hi, did I do these correctly? Thank you- 1. ¿Qu...
- Spanish - Can someone check my translations? Translate the following Spanish ...
- Spanish - ¿Qué piensas? 1. ¿A ti te gusta pasar un rato con los amigos? Sí, me ...
- Spanish - Que te gusta hacer? My choices are (A).A mi tambien (B).No,no me gusta...
- Spanish-Please check - Hi, did I do these correctly? Thank you- 1. ¿Qué te gusta...
- Translate This Please!!!!!! Am I Right - If you want to know which of two ...
- Spanish - Answer the following questions, using the cues provided. Whenever ...
- spanish - que les gusta hacer a los padres de ruben
- Spanish (URGENT) - Can someone please check my work? Answer the following ...