Posted by Kelli on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:21am.
What muscial form preceded the sonata allegro form that was often considered dramatic and rewarding.
- Music appreciation - bobpursley, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 11:03am
Considered Dramatic and Rewarding, by whom.
In the Baroque period, Handel did some da capo arias, in the ABA form, among which http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1xlYIoekE8 most of us find dramtatic and rewarding.
Bach wrote in the ABA form, da capo arias, also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_aIAPGEDvE is to me dramatic.
Bach's fugue often used a variation of the ABA form, in four parts, typically.
Here is one of his few ABA in three parts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxuMO1-WWvA
- Music appreciation - Nina, Monday, January 10, 2011 at 2:51pm
symphonie fantastique, which depicts an artist's execution by guillotine, was written by the nineteenth century composer
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- music appreation - Writing Assignment: What musical form preceded the sonata ...
- Music - What musical form preceded the sonata-allegro form, and is the sonata-...
- music - why is sonata-allegro considered to be dramatic and rewarding?
- music - Is the sonata-allegro form still being used today?
- Music - What form is the first movement of Mozart Piano Concerto No 21 K. 467 in...
- Music - I was wondering is the form of the string quartet's first movement ...
- music appreciation - The overture for A Midsummer's Night Dream is a one-...
- Music - Explain sonata form name and sections. What is Aria form?
- music - the is an essential characteristic of sonata form
- Music - Is Sonata by Domenico Cimarosa in binary form?