Posted by John on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 6:37pm.
Hi i need help with solving this math question.Make an array for each of these number sentences.3*9=27 and 6*7=42
- Math, not "5th grade" - Writeacher, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 6:42pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- 5th grade - Jen, Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:37pm
3x9=27 (The first number, 3, is the amount going down and the second number, 9, is the number going across.)
- 5th grade - ST, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 4:09pm
here i will help it goes like this
xxx there you go i helped you say thx ok
- 5th - priscilla, Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 10:09pm
hi an array is dots 3*9=27 so put 27 dots i hope this helps bye :D
- 5th grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 6:16pm
make an array for 3*9=27 6*7=42
- 5th grade - j'kylan, Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 4:00pm
thanks for all of the help concerning arrays we got it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Math - How do you do the number five in a rectangular array
- math array - my grandaughter is doing array dot to dot sample make as ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- Math - I need help.I'm in 5th grade.The question is:12 less than the product of ...
- math 4 grade - Make an array with rows. Put 2 squares in each row. Draw a ...
- 3rd grade math (array) - Ray makes an array that has 4 rows of 4 counters. He ...
- math - don break a 4x7 array into a 2x7 array and another array. what is the ...
- Math - Tony broke a larger array into 2 x 9 array and a 4 x 9 array. What did ...
- Math - Don breaks a4 by 7array into a 2 by 7 array and another array. What is ...
- Problem Solving Math Question - Find the sum of all the numbers in the following...