Posted by Nicole on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 9:04pm.
I need someone to tell me how to do these kinds of problems (In great detail please)
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 9:09pm
We need to get the knowns on one side of the equation and the unknowns on the other side. Start by adding 2x to both sides of the equation.
-5x + 2x = 9 - 2x + 2x
-3x = 9
x = 9/-3
x = -3
-8x - 4x = 14 + 10
-12x = 24
x = -2
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 - spike, Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 3:56pm
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 5:58pm
I need to learn how to convert miles to square inches.
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 - Anonymous, Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:26pm
the length of each of the legs of an isosceles triangle is 3km longer than the base. the perimeter of the triangle is 24km. find the length of each side
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 9th Algebra - Im in 9th grade algebra. and we are learning adding and ...
- Algebra-I really need help, please? - I have to solve sqrt(2x-7) >=5 answers ...
- 8th grade - I am having trouble with these kinds of problems and I ask my ...
- Math formatting?! - umm, can some one please tell me how to write down the ...
- 9th grade - I dont get this at all please help Density problems
- 9th grade - wat is 7m-3m-6=6 can you please tell me how you got that answer?
- Algebra - there are two different problems, one is like this -3+x=5 and 7x+10=59...
- Trig - I need help with these kind of problems! Can someone tell me how to work ...
- 9th grade - i have a test soon, and i don't know where my textbook is, can you ...
- 9th grade algebra - Find the value of x so that F(x)=23 I can't figure this out...