I forgot to include these other sentences I'm not sure of.
1) I joined the Scouts in 1990. I went on a summer camp with the Scouts in July.
2) We camped in the mountains. We put up our tents as soon as we got there.
3) In the evenings() we made bonfires and sang music on our guitars.
4) We spent the whole day hiking in the mountains. We also played hide-and-seek and blind man’s buff.
5) I’m a literature fan. I like reading books. I also like lying in the sun on a sun-bed or a deck chair.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 6:35pm
1) I went to a summer camp . . .
3) In the evenings, . . .
Everything else is correct.