Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 2:18pm.
12. In "Two Kinds", what motivated Jing-mei to keep silent about her performance at the piano recital, never discussing the recital with her mother?
a. She fears her mother feels betrayed by her failure
b. She thinks her mother will become angry if she mentions the recital
c. She has no desire to discuss the recital with her mother
d. She does not know how to approach the subject
I'm reallly stuck on this; if anyone has read this short story, can they please help? Thanks
- English 2 - Writeacher, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 2:57pm
The story: (Broken Link Removed)
Read and reread. Let us know what you think. There are only slight differences among these four choices. You may have to read the story and the analysis more than once.
- English 2 - mysterychicken, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 3:03pm
- English 2 - Writeacher, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 3:19pm
Yes, to me A is the best response.
- English 2 - mysterychicken, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 3:22pm
- English 2 - Writeacher, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 3:47pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language arts(CHECK ANSWERS) - 1.select the dependen clause that best completes ...
- language arts(CHECK ANSWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS /.,. 1.select the ...
- language arts check answers - I know I got 2 of these right so can you tell me ...
- Language Arts-1 question - 4. Identify the participle in the following sentence...
- language arts CHECK ANSWERS - 2.which of these is an independent clause? A....
- English - 1. You look like your mother. 2. You take after your mother. 3. You ...
- english - We sat across from each other during Peggy's recital.
- English - Thank you for your corrections.Can you check the very last sentences ...
- English - I have to write a triolet.Would you proof read this one for me? Title...
- English - Did I correct my triolet? My Mother My mother always wiped away all my...