Posted by Charbene on Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:27am.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Europe’s geography?
- European History - Writeacher, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:36am
- European History - Charbene, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 11:07am
Please critique and comment my answer for the question that I have posted. If anyone can help me find out the disadvantages of Europe's geography, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. the " "'s are places that I cannot come up with a word to complete the sentence:
Europe is a peninsula, therefore giving easy access to oceans and seas which opens vast opportunities for trade with foreign countries. The climate is favorable to the population inhabiting the “area” and is “good for” growing crops. The Pyrenees and Alps Mountains act as a natural barrier and provide protection from invaders. The physical characteristics of Europe provide many beneficial “ “ for the continent.
- European History - Writeacher, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 11:40am
See what you find in this article re disadvantages.
area >>> region
good for >>> conducive to
beneficial ___ >>> benefits
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- AP European History - What is the relationship between the study of geography ...
- European History - What are the advantages and disadvantages of Europe's ...
- European History - Can someone please describe the geography of Europe to me or ...
- geography - what are some of the advantages and disadvantages of south america's...
- History - Advantages and disadvantages that ethnic neighborhoods offered to ...
- European History - Explain the impact of Europe’s geography on European History.
- 6th grade geography, Italy - What are the advantages and disadvantages to Italy...
- European History - What is the impact of Europe's geography on European History?
- European History - What are some of the disadvantages that Europes geography had...
- AP European History - I have to write an essay answering the following questions...