Posted by BC on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 8:04pm.
Express in the form, a + bi: (-11 + 4i) + (6 + 8i)
a. -5 + 12i
b. 5 - 12i
c. -3 + 10i
d. -7 + 14i
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Calc - For z1 = 4cis(7pi/6)and z2 = 3ci(pi/3), find z1 · z2 in rectangular form...
- Algebra: Answer Check - 1. (4i) + (2 + 8i) = 2 + 12i 2. 6i + 4i = 10i
- can someone please help me? - simplify the following expressions involving ...
- Pre-Calculus - Express the complex number in polar form. 5-12i
- Elementary mechanics - A force of 2i+7jN acts on a body of mass 5kg for 10 ...
- precalculus - I need help with writing the quotient of this complex number in ...
- algebra - 4i(2+i) + 2i(4i-1) 8i +41^ +8i^-2i 12i^+6i
- Algebra2 - Help? 1) 3i-10/8i-5 2) 11i^2+1/-12i-8
- Algebra II - The answer for (7+5i)+(-4+2i) is 3+7i. But I got -38-6i. I combined...
- Math - Given that a and b are real numbers such that the follwoing quadratic ...