Posted by BC on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 8:04pm.
Express in the form, a + bi: (-11 + 4i) + (6 + 8i)
a. -5 + 12i
b. 5 - 12i
c. -3 + 10i
d. -7 + 14i
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Calc - For z1 = 4cis(7pi/6)and z2 = 3ci(pi/3), find z1 · z2 in rectangular form...
- Algebra: Answer Check - 1. (4i) + (2 + 8i) = 2 + 12i 2. 6i + 4i = 10i
- Math - Simplify the expression. (-3f)(-4f) Answers: a. 12 b. -12 c. 12i d. -12i
- can someone please help me? - simplify the following expressions involving ...
- Pre-Calculus - Express the complex number in polar form. 5-12i
- Elementary mechanics - A force of 2i+7jN acts on a body of mass 5kg for 10 ...
- precalculus - Can you please check these answers. In exercises 10-13 , find (a)...
- precalculus - I need help with writing the quotient of this complex number in ...
- algebra - 4i(2+i) + 2i(4i-1) 8i +41^ +8i^-2i 12i^+6i
- Pure Math - Find the complex number u=x+yi where x,y € I, such that u^2=-5+12i. ...