Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 10:51am.
how does the level of education influence death rate?
geography ?? - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:03am
geography - Anonymous, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:05am
according to our teacher this is geography!!!!
geography - Ms. Sue, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:09am
I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.
geography - Anonymous, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:41am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - how does obesity influence death rate?
- geography - How can access toclean water influence death rate? THANK YOU!!!!1
- geography - To maintain the current population density, which of the following ...
- child development - Genes? A.are not related to weight. B.are related to ...
- Math - I don't understand this question can someone explain? For the data listed...
- Geography - how does cultural ideas, migration, and level of development ...
- geography - How does disease affect death rate?
- geography - how has the world populatation changed over the last 200 years? The ...
- CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN AMERICAN EDUCATION - Standards-based education can ...
- books (Death of a Salesman) - Consider both the positive and negative influence ...