Posted by Alli on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 7:32pm.
what are the facts of 3,5,8
- 3rd grade - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 7:41pm
I don't really understand your question.
Do you mean?
3 + 5 = 8
8 - 5 = 3
- 3rd grade - Alli, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 9:04pm
My little brother needs some help on his make up homework. We cant get help until we get back home from visiting family...so all the help we get means a lot!
all the paper says : What are the family facts for 3,5, and 8? I dont get it either...
- 3rd grade - Writeacher, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 9:15pm
Yes, sometimes these sets of numbers are referred to as fact families.
What other sets of numbers can you think of that make fact families?
Answer this Question
- 3rd grade math - how do i answer this question....how can you use the ...
- 3rd grade math - How can you use the multiplication facts for 3 to help fond the...
- 3rd grade - where can I find interesting facts about the State of Oklahoma?
- 3rd grade math - looking at the table of 9's facts. do you see another number ...
- 3rd grade writing Math - Mina says that if you know the products up to 10x10, ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd grade - How can you use two multiplication facts to multiply 6 x 9? Use the ...
- statistics - A researcher is investigating whether, on average, 3rd grade males ...
- 3rd grade - my need help with 3rd grde social studies