Posted by Alli on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 7:32pm.
what are the facts of 3,5,8
3rd grade - Ms. Sue, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 7:41pm
I don't really understand your question.
Do you mean?
3 + 5 = 8
8 - 5 = 3
3rd grade - Alli, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 9:04pm
My little brother needs some help on his make up homework. We cant get help until we get back home from visiting family...so all the help we get means a lot!
all the paper says : What are the family facts for 3,5, and 8? I don't get it either...
3rd grade - Writeacher, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 9:15pm
Yes, sometimes these sets of numbers are referred to as fact families.
What other sets of numbers can you think of that make fact families?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade math - how do i answer this question....how can you use the ...
- 3rd grade math - How can you use the multiplication facts for 3 to help fond the...
- 3rd grade - where can I find interesting facts about the State of Oklahoma?
- 3rd grade math - looking at the table of 9's facts. do you see another number ...
- 3rd grade writing Math - Mina says that if you know the products up to 10x10, ...
- 3rd Grade Math - There are 25 students in Mrs. Roberts 3rd grade class. There ...
- 3rd grade - 3rd grade Explain how to add with carrying give example
- 3rd grade - How can you use two multiplication facts to multiply 6 x 9? Use the ...
- statistics - A researcher is investigating whether, on average, 3rd grade males ...
- 3rd grade - my need help with 3rd grde social studies