posted by Melissa on .
Consider equation 3A+B=C+D. You react 4 moles of A with 2 moles of B. Which of the following is true?
1) L.R. is one with higher molar mass
2) A is L.R. because you need 6 moles of A and have only 4 moles
3) B is L.R. because you have fewer moles of B than A
4) B is L.R. because 3A molecules react with each B molecule
5) Neither reactant is limiting
I don't know what ELAC means, but if you want an expert to help you with this question, you should use your school subject in the appropriate box.
I have no idea what ELAC stands for. I clicked on this just because you had no subject. The SUBJECT goes here.
Second question. Does L. R. stand for limiting reagent. For us old folks, you should use words and not initials or ABB ;-).
I rank this a a poor question. 1 CAN be true if the molar masses are right but 2 is the correct answer.