Posted by anika on Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 6:38am.
im struggling with my geography homework please could someone help me.
I need to give a basic answer listing where the biggest cities were in 1950 and are now in 2005.Some broad reference to developed/developing countries.Basic reasons outlined
geography - Writeacher, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:23am
In the world?
In the US?
Biggest cities where??
Writeacher-geography - anika, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:27am
sorry in the world
geography - Writeacher, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 8:56am
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase"). Another is to start out at http://scholar.google.com There many other strategies for searching you can use, and the HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET section will help you best.
Read lots and take good notes. If you need more specific information, re-search with different search words.
Let us know what you learn.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - I am in need of some basic tools in which to become better prepared to...
- geography - In school I have Developed, NICs (Industrialising) and Developing ...
- Geography - Geography is an important social science. Describe the validity with...
- Ms. Sue please check my answer - People don't buy from local merchants Local ...
- European History - Can someone please describe the geography of Europe to me or ...
- gcse geography - i need to do a case study on France and i have several ...
- Latin 1 Infinitives - Can someone please give me basic sentences to translate ...
- geography - i need all the answers to pigskin geography week#10 i have looked ...
- Geography - I need a map of South America countries that shows their mineral ...
- Writeacher-geography - i think im doing the same homework as anika i was just ...