1. We play yunnori on New Year's Day.
2. We play flower cards on Lunar New Year's Day.
3. We play Korean chess on New Year's Day.
4. Some Koreans wear traditional Korean clothes on Chuseok, Korean Thanks Giving Day or On Lunar New Years Day.
5. We give rice cake to the new neighbours when we move to another place.
6. We don't like number 4. I think it's a kind of superstition.
(Would you like to check the sentences?)
English - Writeacher, Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 7:26am
4. Thanksgiving (one word, not two); lowercase "o" on the word "on."
All else is fine!