Posted by pam on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:07pm.
the queen bee knows how to do her dance, because _____.
a) she is very smart
b) of the energy that the queen has
c) of the experience of seeing the dance
d) of the enery that the queen has
e) of the experience of seeing the dance performed
- science - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:19pm
Are you sure those are your only choices? B and d are the same, as are c and e.
Do queen bees dance?
(Broken Link Removed)
- science - pam, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:48pm
a) another bee taught her
b) her genes contain the instruction for it
c) she is very smart
d) of the experience of seeing the dance performed
e) of the energy that the queen has
these are the answer that i have b
- science - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 4:21pm
B looks right. :-)
- science - pam, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 4:31pm
thanks ms sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- P.E - i'm looking for a definition,historical background,function & sample for ...
- English - Queen Elizabeth II came to Korea on April 21st, 1999. 1. Queen ...
- P.E. - Search & Compile the following () Hip-hop () Street Dance () Cheer Dance...
- math - cards have been removed from a wall one at a time down to last two, a ...
- dance - for dance i need to have a song but my song is too long how do i cut ...
- spanish - "¿Te divertiste anoche en el baile?" "Si, pero _____ demasiada gente. ...
- math213 - Write the following argument symbolically and then determine its ...
- Calc. - If the Queen Bee leaves the hive and travels 210 m [N32°E] and then 37 m...
- Math - Write the following argument symbolically and then determine its validity...
- Physics - In two successive chess moves, a player first moves his queen four ...