Posted by pam on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:07pm.
the queen bee knows how to do her dance, because _____.
a) she is very smart
b) of the energy that the queen has
c) of the experience of seeing the dance
d) of the enery that the queen has
e) of the experience of seeing the dance performed
- science - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:19pm
Are you sure those are your only choices? B and d are the same, as are c and e.
Do queen bees dance?
(Broken Link Removed)
- science - pam, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:48pm
a) another bee taught her
b) her genes contain the instruction for it
c) she is very smart
d) of the experience of seeing the dance performed
e) of the energy that the queen has
these are the answer that i have b
- science - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 4:21pm
B looks right. :-)
- science - pam, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 4:31pm
thanks ms sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Queen Elizabeth II came to Korea on April 21st, 1999. 1. Queen ...
- math - cards have been removed from a wall one at a time down to last two, a ...
- Physics - In two successive chess moves, a player first moves his queen four ...
- geography - Queen Victoria:Prince Albert::Queen Elizabeth II::?
- geography - Queen Victoria:Prince Albert::Queen Elizabeth II:?
- English - Read the following excerpt from Mercurio’s monologue about Queen Mab...
- Creative Writing - I know I asked this earlier, but right now I want to know if ...
- Statistics - If the king and queen invite 8 knights and thier wives then how ...
- Calc. - If the Queen Bee leaves the hive and travels 210 m [N32°E] and then 37 m...
- Queen Elizabeth 1 - Identify at least two actions of the Queen that permitted a ...