posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include these other three sentences. Thank you very much in advance.
7) He went to visit Kurzt’s intended who had continued to wear black though Kurzt had died more than a year before.
8) He gave her the papers and documents and told her that he had known him. She was sure it was impossible not to love him. She insisted she was the one who knew him best. She spoke very highly of him. She wanted to know what his last words were.
9)Though they had been “the horror!” he lied to her. Marlow told her that the last word Kurzt said was her name. He couldn’t tell her the truth. It would have been too dark.
7. It'd be better to use the word "fiancÃ©e" rather than "intended."
8. Lots of "he" and "his" and "him" in here without clear reference about who's who.
9. This doesn't make sense ~~> "Though they had been â€œthe horror!â€ he lied to her."