Posted by whitney on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 9:26am.
can someone please explain this to me? its the irregular verb estar.
1. Yo_____ en mi casa (in my house).
2. Jose, María, y yo _________ alegres.
3. Mario, tú, y yo __________ en el cine (at the movies).
4. El perro ________ en el parque (at the park.)
5. Usted _________ cerca de la casa.
6. Ustedes ________ lejos de la escuela.
7. Las sillas (the chairs) ________ en el garage.
8. ¡Tú _______ loco!
9. Juan y Jose _______ en la tienda (in the store).
10. Ana _______ cerca de la tienda.
Re-write the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective in parenthesis:
11. Ana y Sara están _________ (contento).
12. Marco está _______(loco).
13. Los perros están ________(contento).
14. Nosotros estámos ________ (lleno).
15. ¿Cómo se dice "Juan is full" en español?
16. ¿Cómo se dice "Sara, María and Jose are mad"?
17. Give me an example of a Spanish/English cognate and a Spanish/English false cognate.
Answer the following questions in Spanish. You do not need to use full sentences:
18. ¿En qué país (country) es dulce de leche más tradicional?
19. ¿Dulce de leche es muy semejante a (similar to) que?
20. ¿Qué ingredientes están en el Morir Soñando?
- Spanish - PsyDAG, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 11:47am
We do not do your work for you. Once you have answered your questions, we will be happy to give you feedback on your work. Although it might require more time and effort, you will learn more if you do your own work. Isn't that why you go to school?
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 11:57am
If you have a decent textbook or Spanish--->English /English--->Spanish, in the appendices you should find patterns for regular and irregular verbs. Knowing that this is an irregular verb, you must memorize the forms.
It helps to know what kind of learner you are. If you learn visually, you newed to SEE what y ou need to learn. Use the bilious green, orange, pnk to color-code what is difficult for you to remember and it helps "set" it in your memory.
If you learn aurally, you need to HEAR what you want to learn. Get a small tape recorder, Say the verb forms into the recorder, leaving a space after the subject pronoun. Then, while you are listening, try to fill in the verb form before you hear it.
If you learn kinesth etically, you need to physically be involved in learning. You need to copy, trace, "walk" on the verb forms; use your imagination. This is a style that is harder to learn, but you will remember longer.
Many people are a combination of 2 of these 3 styles.
Here are the verb forms and the secret to learning is REPETITION, REPETITION, REPETITION .
él / ella / usted está
vosotros/vostras estáis (often not taught in many textbooks
Note the accent marks. They MUST be there or the verb is wrong. Now, go back up and try all the exercises. I'll come back later and check them for you.
- spanish - whitney, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:00pm
hey psy i said help. did you not read that? it means please explain the questions to me. did i ask for the answers? no.
- spanish - whitney, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 3:11pm
uhhhmmm... sra im still confused... i dont have anyone explaining this stuff to me soooo im a bit lost.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish 1 - Can someone please, please please help me with this??? Re-write the ...
- Spanish - Can someone help me with this please Re-write the following dialogue ...
- Spanish Check - Hello! Can someone please help me check my answers? I really ...
- spanish - please check my homework. 1. Yo__estoy___ en mi casa (in my house). 2...
- spanish - ___(1)___ (ser) una noche suave de primavera. Tumbados en el césped (...
- SPANISH - Change the following constructions to an adjetivo posesivo and noun ...
- spanish - Change the following constructions to an adjetivo posesivo and noun ...
- spanish - home work check please d1. Eduardo es _____ Chile. A al; B en C a D de...
- Spanish Check - Hello! Could someone please check these for me? Thanks a bunch...
- Spanish 1 - Can someone please help me with the correct form of the adjetives? ...