Posted by Lexi on Friday, September 10, 2010 at 12:05am.
I don't understand can you help me?
Alicia has made a rectangle using 24 square tiles. If she adds the length and width of her rectangle together, she gets 11. What is the length and width of Alicia's rectangle?
6th grade/math - Greg, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 12:23am
8 and 3.
6th grade/math - Papzz David, Friday, September 10, 2010 at 11:19pm
244 width and 35 for length
6th grade/math - kelva, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 8:50pm
6th grade/math - Bri, Monday, September 13, 2010 at 9:56pm
change .5 into a fraction
math - megan, Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 5:59pm
leon rents a video for $5. he returns the video game 3 days late. the late fee is $1 for each day late.simplify the expression 5+3.1 to find out how much it costs leon to rent the video game
6th grade/math - Anonymous, Sunday, September 16, 2012 at 3:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Mike has made a rectangle using 48 square tiles. If he adds the length ...
- math - jennifer has made a rectangle using 48 square titles. if she adds the ...
- math - A rectangle was constructed using 24 square tiles. If you add the length ...
- math - if you have a rectangle using 24 squares tiles and if you add the length ...
- math - fran made a rectangle with 36 square tiles.the sum of the length and ...
- math - A rectangle made of square tiles measures 10 tiles long and 8 tiles wide...
- Math - All these are either rectangles or squares 1.Rectangle. 5 is length and ...
- math algebra - represent the given condition using a sing variable, x. The ...
- algebra , help - Can someone help me set up the equations thanks. Directions: ...
- basic geometric - 10. a rectangle has width the same as a side of a square whose...