Posted by Joshua on Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 9:41pm.
Juan is thinking of an 8-digit number with a 4 in the hundreds place and a 1 in the ones place. What number would fit with these clues
4th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 9:45pm
Almost an infinite number would fit these clues.
Do you have any choices or more information?
4th grade - Chad, Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:44pm
If this is the only information you are given, then I believe it is just a test to make sure you know your place values. As long as you have the '4' in the hundreds place and the '1' in the ones place, it doesn't matter what numbers you have in the other places.
_ _ , _ _ _ , 4 _ 1
4th grade math - terricka, Monday, September 20, 2010 at 8:21pm
expanded form for 411725600
4th grade - keyon, Thursday, September 1, 2011 at 7:28pm
4th grade - hannah, Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 5:33am
the answer is 12,356,471, don't copy, cuz your teacher might know this website, so make an answer similar to my answer plz!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mystery number math please help - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten ...
- Math mystery number - This number has 7 digits The digit in the ten thousands ...
- math - a-5 digit number has 7 in its tens place.The digit in ones place is 5 ...
- Math Decimals - Jason has 4 tiles. Each tile has a number printed on it. The ...
- Math - 7 digit number no repetition of numbers digit 5 in thousands place, ...
- math - t is a 7-digit even number.there is no repetition of digits.the digit 5 ...
- math - *The number has 8 digits, none of the digits are the same. *It is evenly ...
- math - 4 digit number > 2000. the sum of its digits is 10. only the thousands...
- math - The number has 8 digits none of the digits are the same 2. It is enemy ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...